Wednesday, December 14, 2011

To maintain a healthy weight and body this coming new year!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 :)

I hereby wish that this coming year will be a fruitful year for you guys and may all your wishes come true!

Please spare me a bit of your time to carry on reading. It’s a great discover that I would love to share with all of you this coming new year!

I'm currently doing a healthcare management programme at NuSkin Pharmanex, with TRA (The Right Approach) as main program.

It is very effective in helping people to loss weight by reducing body fats & visceral fats and lead a healthy lifestyle with no weight rebound, even helped many patients get off medication from cholesterol, blood pressure, n diabetes problems! At the same time, it’s a form of prevention to diseases. This is suitable for people of any age and regardless you’re underweight or obese because it contains all the good and non of the bad. Completely different from all other dietary/slimming products or programme in the market! 

This is not just evidence by word of mouth or testimonial. My friends and their family and many others have tried it and it have been proven so! I feel that it would be so selfish of me knowing such a wonderful programme and not sharing it with people around.

I would be more than willing to share with everyone more about this and the wonders it have been creating. Everyone can just contact me! My email add: Laikwan.ng@gmail.com or FB -zoe_5612@yahoo.com
 
P.S. You might want to share this piece of good news with your friends as well!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.forbes.com/?boxes=homefresh

    Nuskin is one of the company who have ranking in forbes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 most trustworthy companies ^_^

    ReplyDelete


Contributors